0 Items

Office 619.816-5006


Can I get a replacement year sticker for my license plate?

Yes! If the year sticker for your currently registered vehicle has been lost, stolen, mutilated, or is illegible, you must request a replacement sticker and pay a substitute fee. To obtain a substitute year sticker:

  1. Complete an Application for Replacement Plates, Stickers, Documents.
  2. Pay the required substitute replacement fee

You may submit the completed application and payment of the fee(s) to our local address and Avoid those Long Lines at the DMV.



 Vehicle Registration Service 
 618 E Street, Ste. C
 Chula Vista, California 91910

For the faster service, please make an appointment online at www.sdcali.com
E-mail: sdcalireg@gmail.com or
by calling (619) 484-2284 before you visit our office.
ATM/Debit Credit cards are now accepted.



Can SDCALI REG get a replacement month sticker for my license plate?

Yes! We may obtain a replacement month sticker at no cost by DMV and a small Registration fee call us at (619) 4848-2284 or for faster service, make an appointment.

Please Note: This will not include any commercial vehicles with (PYR) Partial Year Registration.


Back to Vehicle Registration