SDCALI Notarial Fees
This fee scale shows the maximum Notary Fees for California:
- Acknowledgment $10 per each signature taken
- Jurat (Oath or affirmation) $10 per oath or affirmation and executing the Jurat
- Proof of Execution by $10 per each signature taken Subscribing Witness
- Certified Copy of Power $10 per copy certified of Attorney
- Depositions $20 for Deposition Services
- Deposition Oath $5
- Deposition Certificate $5
- Journal Entry Copy $0.30 cents per Photo Copy
Travel charges are additional, and are calculated for each individual appointment upon location.
Travel fees are not specified in the laws governing Notaries.
Such fees are proper only if the notary and signer(s) agree beforehand on the amount to be charged.
No legal boundaries relating to travel fees have been stipulated by statute.